March 7th De Sportdag returns to celebrate Internation Women's Day (March 8th) with football. Join our football tournament with your 6 player women's/femme-identifying team. We’ll be working with a poule system of 8 teams before moving on to the knock-out stages.
The game rules for De Sportdag are:
- A team is made up of 6 people (four field players, one goalkeeper and one substitute).
- When the ball crosses the sideline, the ball is given to the opposite party.
- When the ball crosses the back line, the ball is automatically given to the goalkeeper.
- The ball can not go any higher than chest height, tackles and/or shoulder chargers are not allowed.
- Shoes for indoors are obligatory.
- This edition of De Sportdag is for women or femme-identifying players only.
How to sign up your team?
Send an e-mail to email@example.com containing the names of your team members. We’ll be selecting eight teams for De Sportdag. The selected teams will be notified by us as soon as possible, The application fee is €60 for the full team. This includes a lunch box for all team members.
13:30 – 20:00