On Wednesday October 16th we will host two panels on music rights in De Aula. These talks are addressed to artists and other industry professionals who are keen on understanding the basics of copyright, rights collection and alternative income streams aside from gigs (including publishing, sync and digital distribution). The event is free of charge and will be moderated by Martha Pazienti Caidan from Resident Advisor. If you would like to attend, please make sure to RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
19.00 - doors open
19.30 - 21.15 ‘Understanding Copyright’ with:
- Mike Jungerius (DJ Monitor, The Collective Studio Publishing, DJ/producer)
- Damien Morjane (Co-founder at Right’s Up)
21.30 - 22.30 ‘Opportunities outside the club: alternative income sources for producers’ with:
- Tim Tóth (A&R and Creative Manager at CTM)
- Tom Driessen (Copyright and Licensing Manager at Sizzer)
- Dan Schey (Music Supervisor at SixtyFour Music, DJ/producer)
- Boris van der Hoff (Music Deli digital distribution, Music From Memory label representative)
Entrance through Café DS.
This event has been made possible thanks to the help of The Collective Studio Publishing and Lucy Burke.