We are open to welcome you again both inside café DS and on our large terrace! Expect dishes we have been making during the lockdown for take-away: Indonesian sandwiches, asian bites, soups, cakes, and a wide array of drinks. We're open everyday, but on mondays we will only have take-away coffees and small bites.
You can find our menu here
To comply with Covid-19 measures, we have altered the way we work slightly:
- Reservations can be made by phone, but you can also reserve a table upon arrival.
- If guests are not from the same household, there’s a maximum of two people per table.
- Reservations for guests of the same household can be made for a maximum of 4 guests per table.
- There will be a health check at the door.
- We ask you to remain seated at your table.
- With bad weather there is limited space underneath our awning.
Monday: Only take-away coffee
Tuesday: 09.00 - 22.00
Wednesday: 09.00 - 22.00
Thursday: 09.00 - 22.00
Friday: 09.00 - 23.00
Saturday: 10.00 - 23.00
Sunday: 10.00 - 22.00Located next to our large terrace, Café DS is a warm and homely place where visitors can enjoy breakfast, lunch or a simple fresh meal in the evening. Ever since we started out five years ago, we had the idea that our building should function as a city within a city. With every city that grows and develops organically, a city centre originates. As time passes, this core strengthens and becomes an indispensable part of the whole. For us, it has been clear from the beginning that Café DS should function as our city centre – the beating heart that displays everything we do and stand for under this roof. DIRECTIONS