On Sunday March 11 we return to Het Gymlokaal with another edition of De Sportdag. We'll be playing basketball from 13:00 to 18:00 and everyone can register a team! Each team must consist of at least five field players – substitutes are allowed.
- De Sportdag will take place this Sunday in Het Gymlokaal.
- Make sure you and your team arrive on time. The first match will be at 13.00.
- Check the playing schedule in Het Gymlokaal for match times per team.
- The minimum amount of players per team is five. Five on the pitch, the rest are subs.
- The games are short and intense.
- Team with the highest score wins the game.
- A hamburger or veggie burger is served for lunch in Café DS for each registered player. You will receive a token upon arrival.
- Wearing the same color shirt can sure help (and looks cool!), but it’s not a must. We can provide ribbons.
- Het Gymlokaal is located on Dr. Jan van Breemenstraat 3, A’dam.
- Please respect the level and skill of your opponents, and the ref's decisions.
- There are plenty of (private) showers.
- May the best team win.
To sign up your team, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org containing the name of your team, the amount of team members, each of their names and the team captain's phone number. Depending on the amount of applications, we’ll be selecting eight or sixteen for De Sportdag.
The selected teams will be notified by us as soon as possible, and the application fee is €15 per person. This also includes for all team members to have lunch at Café DS to keep you and your team fueled up during the games. The menu is to be determined, and vegetarian and vegan options are available. The champs of the day will receive a special prize and a wildcard for De School Wisseltrofee Tournament later this year.
See you on Sunday March 11th, and may the best team win!