08.08.2017 | De School is a 24-hour location in Amsterdam West, open seven days a week. This temporary location houses a club, concert venue, a café, a restaurant and an exhibition space, among others.
De School – and more specifically Café DS – is looking for a fulltime lunch chef. You will work four to five days a week, amidst a team of young and motivated personnel.
We expect you to work precise and independent. You are ultimately responsible for all food that is being served in Café DS, and you know how to handle stressful situations because of your excellent planning and time management skills. There will be moments where you run the kitchen all by yourself, so there's lots of space for your own input - considering ways of work and the menu.
- You supervise all aspects of the lunch kitchen and never lose overview
- Socially skilled, able to handle stressful situations, independant, shows initiatiave
- Creative and used to working in a team
- Ability to operate food preparation equipment and utensils
- Knowledge of food preparation and cooking methods for various cuisines
- Responsible for preparing food items and maintaining and cleaning the kitchen work area
Applicants can send a cv and short motivation to email@example.com